2014 is fast approaching, and whether it's a casual dinner, dancing, prix fixe courses, or late-night pizza (or midnight brunch) you're looking for, the Eater guide to New Year's dining has something for you. Including some places offering meals and bloody Marys the morning after. As always with holiday dining, do call ahead to confirm hours and reserve seats, and feel free to leave other options in the comments. Cheers!
Update: Other restaurants and/or bars open on NYE and/or NYD.
· A prix fixe at Better Half based on ingredients said to bring good fortune.
· BoccaLupo for a $55 four-course pasta tasting and some specials.
· Cheap booze, beer, and thrills at Victory Sandwich Bar.
· The Pinewood Tippling Room for a $90 five-course prix fixe.
· The second annual White Trash Bash at Proof & Provision.
· New Year's Eve menus at Sugo, Double Zero, and The Iberian Pig.
· Ormsby's for a no cover night with bocce and more.
· This special menu at Article 14.
· A $52 "hangover brunch" at Park 75 on January 1.
· Pajama brunch on New Year's Day at Barcelona Wine Bar.
· Heirloom Market BBQ will be open regular hours on January 1.
· See More NYE Options Here [Exploring Atlanta]
· All Eater Maps [-EATL-]